[mythtv-users] Mythtv Setup Does Not Seem to Save Linupid in 30 Fixes

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 20:27:03 UTC 2019

I am making some changes after they moved ATSC stations around. I went into
Mythtv setup and removed the channels and rescanned. The issue is that when
I go into Setup Video Sources to select the Data Direct lineup it does not
appear to save the selected lineupid. If I go back in, it is back to the
first one on the list. Somehow I managed to change one correctly so it
downloads for the guide, but my other three HD Homerun tuners show the
wrong ID when I look at it this way:

mysql -u root mythconverg
select * from videosource;

Regards,