[mythtv-users] VU+ HDTV Receiver as IPTV Tuner

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Fri Oct 4 16:18:22 UTC 2019

On Fri, 4 Oct 2019 17:03:40 +0200, you wrote:

>I have deleted tuner and video-source again, upgraded MythTV to version
>30.0+fixes and set up the tuner again from scratch.
>Error remains the same when using the tuner.
>
>I was able to identify the query causing the mariadb-crash and actually
>found an open issue at mariadb.org that describes my current problem:
>https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-20261

That certainly sounds like your problem.  But it requires MariaDB
version 10.4.  Is that what you have installed in your Docker
container?  If so, then you need to downgrade it to version 10.3 or
below.  The version of MariaDB that I have in Ubuntu 18.04 is 10.1.41,
which will be why other people are not seeing the same problem - the
versions of MariaDB installed by default in the operating systems they
are using are too old to have this bug.