[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase false failure

Asher Schaffer freedenizen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 17:10:08 UTC 2019

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 8:52 AM Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> SELECT * FROM settings WHERE value IN ('mythfilldatabaseLastRunStart', 'mythfilldatabaseLastRunEnd', 'MythFillSuggestedRunTime');
>
> +------------------------------+----------------------+----------+
> | value                        | data                 | hostname |
> +------------------------------+----------------------+----------+
> | mythfilldatabaseLastRunEnd   | 2019-11-28T04:35:07Z | NULL     |
> | mythfilldatabaseLastRunStart | 2019-11-28T04:35:03Z | NULL     |
> | MythFillSuggestedRunTime     | 2019-11-29T04:35:03Z | NULL     |
>
> Stop the backend before changing anything, like putting current values
> in the above.

Ok, for some reason it had entries both for the hostname NULL (as
expected) with the correct values, but also with the hostname set to
the backend hostname with the June date. I cleared out the entries
with the hostname !NULL and I believe it is behaving now. Thanks for
all your help on this, no idea how it got in this state.