[mythtv-users] mythweb when using Raspberry Pi? & channel scan

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 00:53:46 UTC 2019

> On Nov 12, 2019, at 5:15 PM, Bert Haskins <bhaskins at chartermi.net> wrote:
>
> Has anyone been able to use mythweb when using Raspberry Pi as the backend?
>
> I'm still in deep dodo with my myth backends with the HDHR prime?
>
> How do I scan channels on the HDHR Prime?
>
> I can't remember how I did this several years ago on my old (crashed) backend.
>
> Thanks,
>
>   Bert

Unlike my PC based backend where I can get to mythweb by http://192.168.0.250, on the RPi 4 backend I have to http://192.168.0.44/mythweb

I used v30 of mythtv and defining the capture card of HDHR is straight forward.  then you setup your Video source, then input connections. on the first input connection have it scan for channels.

Jim A