[mythtv-users] leanfront-mythtv experimental Android TV application

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 00:25:51 UTC 2019

On 11/5/19 6:01 PM, John Pilkington wrote:
> had to uninstall v0-31 before v0-34 would take, and the Firestick has
> updated itself too.  It looks as if the forward and back skips are now
> working in my lo-res h264 recordings.  BBC HD recordings often have a
> progressive ident before switching to interlaced, and may just fail to
> start or freeze later.
>
> I posted earlier about previewgen failing with IPTV recordings, but
> now I find that previews are missing for several other recordings,
> mainly HD, on that box, running 2019-render. ISTR that I did a mass
> delete a few weeks ago, expecting that they would be regenerated...

I apologize for that - I did not sign v0-34 correctly. I have posted
v0-35, signed with the correct certificate. This means you will have to
uninstall v0-34 to install v0-35. v0-35 includes skip forward and back
via arrow or FF/REW buttons without going through the OSD buttons. There
is still an issue that the OSD does not remove itself, you have to press
return to get rid of it. I will be looking into that.

previewgen - if you are using local bookmarks in leanfront it will
likely not generate new previews. Are the previews working in
mythfrontend but not in leanfront?

Peter