[mythtv-users] A few more days was Mac frontend

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Mon May 20 17:09:08 UTC 2019

On 5/20/19 11:09 AM, Craig Treleaven wrote:
>> On May 20, 2019, at 9:54 AM, jam at tigger.ws wrote:
>>
>> This was really hard and messy but I will do a wiki article  in the next few days as soon as I do 29-fixes and master this is 30-fixes

>> [osx-pkg] Cleaning build tmp directory
>> [osx-pkg] rm -fr /Users/jam/DEVEL/.osx-packager/tmp
>> [osx-pkg] mkdir /Users/jam/DEVEL/.osx-packager/tmp
>> [osx-pkg] Build complete. Self-contained package is at:
>>
>>     /Users/jam/DEVEL/MythFrontend.app
>>
> Atta boy!  We knew you could do it!
>
> Did you include support for the perl and python bindings?
>
> Craig
I'm glad James was able to figure it out. I've been spending little bits
of spare time here and there for the last week or so on it, and have yet
to get everything to work. In my case, the biggest source of problems
was the various macports binaries I had already installed in /opt, which
were taking precedence over things that were either part of Xcode or
being compiled from scratch in the installer.