[mythtv-users] BE3 - Issues with installation and database

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri May 17 04:10:48 UTC 2019

On 5/16/19 5:56 PM, Barry Martin wrote:

>     As I mentioned from some Google-wandering found where appears to be
>     configured to localhost 127.0.0.1 and I’m guessing it should be
>     looking at Backend-3 192.168.0.3

Ignore where MariaDB is listening *for now*. As Stephen already mentioned,
localhost will work just fine.

You may notice that systemctl output is truncated to the width of the
current screen.

Try this (and copy/paste the output in a pastebin please.) The last one didn't
have any log lines, just an email from this thread.

    systemctl show mariadb.service -p ExecStart -p ExecStartPre -p ExecStartPost|cat

--
Bill