[mythtv-users] Firewire 6200ch can't set port

David King dave at daveking.com
Thu May 9 01:57:15 UTC 2019

On 5/8/19 1:33 PM, DryHeat122 . wrote:
> (4) I have added these vendor/model ids to the define constants in 6200ch:
>
> #define MOT_UNKNOWN_VENDOR_ID22 0x00848dc7
> #define MOT_UNKNOWN_MODEL_ID01 0x00001286

In my copy of the 6200ch.c source there's a big if statement startiing
at line 537 that tests the vendor/model ids that are fetched from the
device against the constants defined at the top of the source.  You
don't mention having added the new constants you defined to the if
statement.  If you have not in fact done this, then I would expect that
the program would behave in the manner which you have described.

dave at daveking dot com