[mythtv-users] No 6 O'clock News

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 10:31:38 UTC 2019

Normally my system powers up at 5:50 pm for the first recording of the
evening, the news. Last night it was still in a POST process (I believe) no
splash screen, no OS options. Somewhere in there I see "sata* DRDY" I have
no idea what causes it, but what fixes it is e2fsck on my storage disks.
Should I be adding a script to my weekly.cron file to systematically
unmount>e2fsck>mount my three recording drives?
Here is a mythbackend.log:(not quite)
the full log doesn't go to paste,Jan2nd - Jan 26th only, opening the log
from files shows to Mar 20th with a warning banner on top "corrupt
characters do not edit" or similar.
Bill's shortlog.sh isn't cooperating with me either:
 http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/tCvNSsGsZk/
only a few lines show up.
I'm open to ideas   TIA   Daryl