[mythtv-users] Switching from SchedulesDirect to EIT

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:15:41 UTC 2019

With the switchover from Mythbuntu8 to Mythbuntu16 recently I initially had
SD and EIT on.  The EIT would erase all the good stuff on my schedules and
I would lose a week or more of data. Switching EIT off fixed it.

The other thing I love about SD is when I walk through Costco and the Dish
network guys ask how much I pay for TV I can say $25 a year. I love the
reactions. It is definitely worth the small fee.

Allen