[mythtv-users] Switching from SchedulesDirect to EIT
Tom Harris
thom.j.harris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 19:45:25 UTC 2019
My MythTV usage is now entirely for broadcast OTA channels, and I was
attempting to switch my guide data to be EIT sourced. But, I haven't had
any luck in retrieving guide data. Is there some trick to using EIT?
I'm on MythTV 0.28, and my tuner is an HDHomeRun Prime
- I changed the schedule source in mythtv-setup
- I marker the channels "useonairguide" in mythweb settings.
I guess mythfilldatabase isn't used for EIT? When I run it, it exits
quickly and one of the lines output is: "2019-03-11 12:38:10.572008 I
Source 1 configured to use only the broadcasted guide data. Skipping."
I do see backend log entries which appear to be trying to retrieve EIT data:
mythbackend.log:Mar 11 12:38:00 mythbackend: mythbackend[4306]: I EIT
eitcache.cpp:99 (delete_in_db) EITCache: Deleting old cache entries from
the database
mythbackend.log:Mar 11 12:38:00 mythbackend: mythbackend[4306]: I
TVRecEvent eitscanner.cpp:205 (StartPassiveScan) EITScanner (1): Started
passive scan.
mythbackend.log:Mar 11 12:39:17 mythbackend: mythbackend[4306]: I EIT
eitscanner.cpp:143 (run) EITScanner (5): Now looking for EIT data on
multiplex of channel 702
mythbackend.log:Mar 11 12:39:17 mythbackend: mythbackend[4306]: I EIT
eitcache.cpp:411 (PruneOldEntries) EITCache: Pruning all entries that ended
before UTC 2019-03-10T19:43:43Z
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20190311/a96aaa63/attachment.html>
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list