[mythtv-users] Metadata lookup ignoring ttvdb.conf for some programs

Jay Harbeston (ISeePeople) jharbestonus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 14:36:14 UTC 2019

I am having some issues with metadata lookup. I am using the ttvdb.conf file to define Magnum P.I. as well as The Good Doctor, and it appears that the value in ttvdb.conf is being ignored. I believe I have the Names entered correctly in ttvdb.conf as the lookup for these series was working fine a few weeks ago..

Also, If I edit the metadata for the Magnum P.I. episode, and put in the correct value in the inet ref field, and do a manual metadata lookup from the jobs menu it will get the right information.

Looking at the metadata logs, I did not see a reference to the ttvdb value that I put in ttvdb.conf prior to hard coding the value in the inetref field.

Does the inetref value need to be added to the record table? It is currently blank.

Any pointers to fix this?

Regards.