[mythtv-users] mail stopped

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Fri Mar 8 04:44:24 UTC 2019

Gday all. My mail digest stopped on 3 March, but other mail is good

Either
The user mail digest faltered
Or
My mythtv-users setup has failed.

If anybody reads this normally would you kindly reply saying little or nothing, then I’ll check my settings. If no one replies I assume mythtv-users is broken

If I get 10 000 replies then I deserve it. I promise to bin them with no futher action ie I’ll NOT harvest addresses or any such aweful abuse!

Thanks james

PS as soon as I get any reply I shall answer this saying thanks so everyone can say ‘done'