[mythtv-users] Videos in database not appearing in UI

Dave Badia dbadia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 01:40:45 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 7:21 AM Mike Holden <mikeholden99+mythtv at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is the same identical file (or at least 2 different files with the same
> hash value) in different locations on the disks in play? If so, the
> location can toggle from one to the other like this on each subsequent scan.
> <snip>

No, the files I'm focused on are new and I did a find to ensure there is
only one copy.
Don't have a samba share exposed on my MBE with the video directory.  Not
sure how a Fire stick could map those anyway.
I'm going to clear out the default Fire Stick VideoStartupDir entry of
/share/Mythtv/dvd to see if that makes a difference