[mythtv-users] MythTV and Hotstar streaming

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 24 12:32:27 UTC 2019

I assume you're West coast (BC?) for the timing difference?

There are other ways to go if you use a VPN and as has been asked
earlier in the thread you could use VLC to watch and capture the
stream for later viewing.

Have you ever played with VLC before?

https://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:Streaming_HowTo/Receive_and_Save_a_Stream/