[mythtv-users] MCE/HID remote double events

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Tue Jun 18 16:33:44 UTC 2019

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:19:28 -0700, you wrote:

>I tried stopping all the lirc-related services and removing the lirc
>package. No luck. Any other ideas?
>
>Zach

The only other thing I can think of is if you have some strange event
config in your X setup.  I have never used events in X so I do not
know much about it, but I believe it is possible to do configuration
for it in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.

And have a look in /var/log/mythtv/mythfrontend.log to see if there is
anything there that tells you where mythfrontend could be getting
extra keystrokes or events from.