[mythtv-users] Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS do-release-upgrade with Mythtv

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 21:49:33 UTC 2019

Does anyone have any idea how to configure the new ir-krb-i2c driver that
> has replaced lirc_zilog for HDPVR IR blasting?  Most of the discussions
> have been about using LIRC for IR receiving.
> https://forum.mythtv.org

Sorry, this isn't answering your question, but I want to ask about
upgrading to 18.04 in general. It seems fraught with problems so I'm
wondering is there a good reason to upgrade from 16.04? From what I've read
it's too scary and much safer to stick with 16.04.