[mythtv-users] Fresh install of .30 on Ubuntu 18.04 lts hd homerun problems

John Wolf jwolf2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:29:45 UTC 2019

The way it is configured now it will record 2 shows on the same
transmitter. I tried installing another capture earlier and it still didn't
seem to want to record 2 shows on the same transmitter. I a will try it
again tomorrow and see if I can figure out the settings. It is recording a
show now.

John