[mythtv-users] Frontend locking up and unable to kill it.

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:52:06 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 9:36 AM Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Mythfrontend, like a number of full screen programs, suppresses the
> > mouse cursor when over its window, so that is normal.
>
> Also:
>
> There is a setting in the frontend, Setup->Appearance->Theme/Screen
> Settings->
> Hide mouse cursor in MythTV
>
> Won't fix anything, but may let you see the cursor if you need it. The
> cursor
> goes away after about three seconds of no mouse activity.
>
> --
> Bill

Interesting.  That option is not checked and I have confirmed that the
mouse if visible and I can move it over myth and see the pointer. It was
not visible when myth was hung.  Funny I have never noticed the pointer on
the myth screen before. Maybe it starts out disabled or over the main
monitor.

Allen