[mythtv-users] WinTV-quadHD support in mythtv???

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 13:35:33 UTC 2019

It turns out that SiliconDust picked the wrong hardware for their new
generation Duo and Quatro and are having a lot of problems with certain
TV stations around the USA.  Where I live it's Channel 11.1.  We are all
working with them to get new firmware but that process is taking forever.

So I'm looking to move on.  I've seen a Hauppauge model 01609:
WinTV-quadHD**that I could use in my production Mythtv-Backend.

Does anyone have any experience with this card and Mythtv?? Their Linux
support page says they have a PPA and support the 18.04 Bionic 4.15
kernel. I run my Mythtv 24/7 so it needs to be solid.

Jim A

**