[mythtv-users] MythTV Image Gallery questions

Ian Cameron mkbloke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:14:10 UTC 2019

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 at 15:59, Jerome Yuzyk <jerome at supernet.ab.ca> wrote:

> Well there is, actually - I have a dozen or so different directories and
> don't
> want to have to add them all (and others as they are created) when a
> script to
> make 1 directory of softlinks would do the job much more elegantly.

If you're going to script it, instead of creating symlinks you could just
script it to echo SQL commands to the mysql client to create the storage
groups instead.  It should be pretty much just as easy.

Here's a link to the mythconverg.storagegroup table information:

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Storagegroup_table

Cheers, Ian