[mythtv-users] Nvidia Shield Is the future of Mythtv Frontend

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 20:21:31 UTC 2019

On 12/28/18, James Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well my Nvidia Shield arrive today and I got it setup.

I've sort of half followed the existing thread on this. Quick question
on the Shield: One thing I'd really not want to give up are things
like the advanced 2x deinterlacing etc...specifically for 1080i OTA.
>From what I'm reading I get the impression the the shield doesn't
support that(??). Not sure as far as vdpau functionality in general.
Is that correct?

Thanks!
Tom