[mythtv-users] bookmark

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Tue Feb 26 18:50:35 UTC 2019

Le 26/02/2019 à 16:40, Allen Edwards a écrit :

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 7:38 AM Klaus Becker <colonius at free.fr
> <mailto:colonius at free.fr>> wrote:
>
>     Hi folks,
>
>     to put a kind of bookmark on a video to find out where I stopped
>     watching it last time, I used "enter" or "space" on my keyboard.
>
>     But both do not work anymore. How to do now ?
>
>     cheers
>
>     Klaus

I lost several answers but I remember.

I tried:

- configuration
- edit shortcuts
- jump points
- bookmarks

I gave it "Ctrl-space" and I saved it. When I return to bookmarks, I see
  indeed "Ctrl-space" in the first field left bottom.

But it will not work. I applied it to a video, but next time I start the
video, it beginns at the very beginning. I tried several times.

bye

Klaus