[mythtv-users] Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD TV Tuner Card 1609 and Pixelation

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:32:54 UTC 2019

> Agree on the antenna market has changed.

If you look at the one star reviews on the Winegard that I linked most seem
to me to be people could not figure out how to assemble them.  Then if you
look at the antennas they push in their ads, they come assembled with built
in antennas.  They can drive splitters without doing anything. Give up some
theoretical performance for a antenna for dummies approach.  I read a post
on Twitter recently that suggested we should just accept the fact that half
the country is stupid. It think lacking education is a better description
but with a majority of one party saying that education is detrimental to
the country I fear for the future https://pewrsr.ch/2T1JwvC

Allen