[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:45:49 UTC 2019

So this morning I was running mythfrontend and noticed in system
information that mythfilldatabase ran but didn't update anything. could
be a grabber issue.  I usually get this message when I testing and ran
mythfilldatabase twice in a row while working on something else.

So I ran it again to see if anything changed.  I posted the console
showing quite a few things did change, but I still have this warning.
(https://pastebin.com/5ZK28Tr9)  I normally only run mythfilldatabase
once a day a 2am.

I'm assuming this is a blip that will go away tomorrow, but I've never
seen this message without me doing some mythtv-setup work.

Jim A

Installed: 2:30.0+fixes.201902190256.2603424~ubuntu18.04.1