[mythtv-users] posting protocol - bottom vs. top???

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:11:15 UTC 2019

I've seen comments over the years about top posting vs. bottom posting
with bottom posting being preferred by this mailing list.

What I want to know is which methods and mail clients support bottom
posting?? I find I can only bottom post on Thunderbird mail client and
Mac OS X Mail app.

Sometimes I try to post an error or log from a system under test that
only has a browser and the Gmail browser app will not allow bottom
posting. Also my Android phone will not allow a Gmail bottom post.

How do other get around these limitation??

Jim A