[mythtv-users] kde disable composite window appearance rule

Scott Smith pickle136 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 2 04:20:50 UTC 2019

figured out my own issue. I was able to trigger the alt F3 and use the more actions -> special application settings
this created the rule with the search criteria of:
window class -> exact match -> mythfrontend
the composite is disabled on the tab appearance and fixes at the bottom.
select block compositing -> checkbox onselect the drop down option  -> forceselect the yes option
all over the internet i found solutions saying to select the no option and this is what messed my rule up originally.i supposed kde fixed the boolean to make sense with the statement option.this with the gl_yield set to sleep fix in the kwin.sh script give me tear free / stutter free playblack with hd home run and nvidia blob driver (430 GT)