[mythtv-users] mythfrontend v30 themes?

glen glenb at glenb.us
Fri Feb 1 15:28:06 UTC 2019

On Fri, 2019-02-01 at 13:59 +0000, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 01/02/2019 13:11, James Abernathy wrote:
> > back on v29.1 I was using mythfrontend-20181124-arm64-v30-Pre-983-
> > gca71c59e61a on my Shield TV. My theme was Mythbuntu 28.21.
> > Then I switch the backend to v30 and continued to use V30-Pre-983
> > on the Shield. Still had Mythbuntu theme.
> > Now I have upgraded the Shield TV to mythfrontend-20190124-arm64-
> > v30.0-7-g2b8211e8e5d and the Mythbuntu theme is gone.
> > Are there plans to have the Mythbuntu theme added to V30?? I really
> > like that theme and have been using it since Mythbuntu 14.04.
> > I've heard that certain themes can't be brought forward into V30,
> > but I hope Mythbuntu is not one of them.
> > Jim A
>
> Theme chooser in F28 master FE/BE still offers two Mythbuntu themes,
> but the new Android frontend offers me only two Steppes, two
> MythCenter, and Terra.  I use MCW.
> John P

i have same issue and would prefer mythbuntu theme. it seems like it is
not connecting to source url to get list of downloadable themes. just a
guess. i did try to just add mythbuntu v30 to apk but it invalidates
the apk signatureand won't install. not huge issue but maybe peter can
just add theme to the apk and resign package ??