[mythtv-users] Docker mythweb release

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Tue Dec 31 12:41:47 UTC 2019

figured its well overdue but time to give back the community; my first docker container.
https://hub.docker.com/r/veehexx/mythweb

current set of docker containers are 'old' and I've been experiencing issues with the few I've used so I've gone my own way and hopefully made it really easy to deploy using either standalone or the letsencrypt rproxy container. primarily tested with LE subfolder method, but the few test deployments i've ran also work well standalone.
Biggest gripe of the existing containers were they all seemed to require connecting in to edit the mythweb.conf file with db settings. This container uses ENV's to handle database connections details and folder permissions ready to go on the data/ folder etc - all those things in the mythweb INSTALL guide are done.

there is the potential that in a future release i'll run git/rawcontent pull on a fresh start so wont require me to update the container periodically.