[mythtv-users] channel4 hd has no eit

Paul Shepherd paul at whitelands.org.uk
Mon Dec 30 16:14:30 UTC 2019

As others have said the 7 day EPG disappeared when CH4 fell out with Freesat.

For a while I relied on CH4 SD EIT for 7 day information and the EIT for the HD programme being updated just before it was broadcast.  That seemed to become unreliable and I subsequently switched to using a daily cron job running mythfilldatabase with xmltv and uk_grab_tv_bleb for just this channel - works fine for me.

Paul