[mythtv-users] HDHR prob with new wallwarts

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 18:28:15 UTC 2019

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019, 10:23 AM Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 12, 2019, 1:17 PM Allen Edwards <allen.p.edwards at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Dec 12, 2019, 10:10 AM Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Another test another failure, four recordings fail before 1pm, see paste:
>>>  http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/qmwkcSPDGP/
>>

>> Have you tried the fix I posted?

My system works perfectly. Before the fix, Linux would occasionally drop
connection with the hdhrs I was always able to contact the hdhrs from a
Windows computer even when the Linux box could not. As far as I can tell
the fix I posted will fix your problems. But you can prove it with the rest
I described several times.