[mythtv-users] Setting up CEC remote for Raspberry PI 4B for Mythtv-light

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 19:56:23 UTC 2019

Now that I have my Mythtv combo FE/BE working, I’m moving it to my RV where my TV is a Sony 1080P HD with CEC support.

Without configuring anything The Sony remote works for the Directional arrows. But the Select button in the middle of the arrows doesn’t work along with the Stop and play button.

I assume all I need to do is use mythfrontend Setup -> Edit Keys to setup the non-functioning buttons??

Jim A