[mythtv-users] My 15 year anniversary

David Engel david at istwok.net
Tue Aug 20 15:03:32 UTC 2019

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 08:46:07AM -0400, Justin Alcorn wrote:
> I'm getting very frustrated with my HDPVR and external cable box.
>
> Would a  Ceton InfinTV 6ETH work with Spectrum Cable assuming I rented a
> cable card?

It depends.  If your Spectrum is former Time Warner Cable, chances are
almost everything has enabled and won't work with MythTV.  If your
Spectrum was previously Spectrum (aka Charter), the DRM mihgt be
limited and would work with MythTV.  In short, you won't know until
you try or find a HDHR Prime or Ceton user in your area to ask.

David
--
David Engel
david at istwok.net