[mythtv-users] My 15 year anniversary

David Krainess davidkrainess at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 12:53:27 UTC 2019

 Same, around 15 years, started with Fedora Core 2 install with Jarod's guide.  Cut the cord 10 years ago.  Cheers to all the developers!

    On Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 07:39:25 AM CDT, tarecaro84 <tarecaro84 at gmail.com> wrote:

 I restarted my db once/new machine once, and don't remember how many years I had used it previously.  I record most anything that might be interesting, so that no matter when I turn on the TV, I can always go back to the beginning of a live show.  I never miss the beginning of the news etc...  Most shows are auto-expire, but not the ones anyone in the family wants to watch regularly.  I can record 14 cable stations at the same time with two 4, and one 6 tuner Ceton InfinTV cards, accounting for the high percentage 315% and 20+ years of recordings.

   - Number of shows: 2987
   - Number of episodes: 216107
   - First recording: Thursday December 27th, 2012
   - Last recording: Sunday June 16th, 2019
   - Total Running Time: 6 years 5 months 18 days 5 hrs 57 mins
   - Total Recorded: 20 years 4 months 21 days 23 hrs 12 mins
   - Percent of time spent recording: 315%