[mythtv-users] My 15 year anniversary

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Tue Aug 20 12:50:39 UTC 2019

I've partially answered my own question.  I'll need a tuning adapter.

At one point I had a HD Homerun Prime with a cable card and discovered that
I couldn't get any premium channels on it.  Is the Ceton similar, or can I
get more?  The website claims I can get HBO, etc.  Does it work differently
with a tuning adapter?
--
Justin B. Alcorn
The views expressed are not necessarily my own, much less anyone else's