[mythtv-users] My 15 year anniversary

tarecaro84 tarecaro84 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 12:38:05 UTC 2019

I restarted my db once/new machine once, and don't remember how many years
I had used it previously.  I record most anything that might be
interesting, so that no matter when I turn on the TV, I can always go back
to the beginning of a live show.  I never miss the beginning of the news
etc...  Most shows are auto-expire, but not the ones anyone in the family
wants to watch regularly.  I can record 14 cable stations at the same time
with two 4, and one 6 tuner Ceton InfinTV cards, accounting for the high
percentage 315% and 20+ years of recordings.
Number of shows: 2987Number of episodes: 216107First recording: Thursday
December 27th, 2012Last recording: Sunday June 16th, 2019Total Running
Time: 6 years 5 months 18 days 5 hrs 57 minsTotal Recorded: 20 years 4
months 21 days 23 hrs 12 minsPercent of time spent recording: 315%