[mythtv-users] mythcommflag failure on mythtv-light system

Mike Bibbings mike.bibbings at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 14:55:19 UTC 2019

On 14/08/2019 17:29, James Abernathy wrote:
> I just noticed that after building a Mythtv-light combo FE/BE on a
> Raspberry Pi 4 that it automatically is configured to do commercial
> flagging.  I forgot to turn it off for my use case.  However on all
> the jobs it ran commflag on, it failed with exit status140 error code.
>
> Any idea why this is??  Not a big deal for me as I don’t use
> commercial skip as it doesn’t work for most of my programs.
>
> Jim A

Jim.

Just tried it my pi4 with mythtv master built from source, although I do
not usually use mythcommflag.

The recording file is SD (DVB-T) mpeg2, mythcommflag errors when run
manually as well as by mythbackend (error code 140).

pi at pi4-0816-1:/srv/mythtv/recordings $ mythcommflag  -f
10233_20190816103000.ts
2019-08-16 15:34:37.458046 C  mythcommflag version: master
[v31-Pre-552-g7c91ad7435] www.mythtv.org
2019-08-16 15:34:37.458140 C  Qt version: compile: 5.11.3, runtime: 5.11.3
MythTV Commercial Flagger, flagging commercials for:
     Sky News
QObject::connect: No such slot
ClassicCommDetector::m_sceneChangeDetectorHasNewInformation(unsigned
int,bool,float) in ClassicCommDetector.cpp:262
corrupted double-linked list (not small)
Handling Aborted
Aborted

There are two things of concern

1. QObject::connect: No such slot
ClassicCommDetector::m_sceneChangeDetectorHasNewInformation(unsigned
int,bool,float) in ClassicCommDetector.cpp:262

I also see this on my main system Xubuntu 18.04 again with mythtv master
built from source, mythcommflag does not abort (does not find any
breaks, there is 1 in the file I tried)

2. corrupted double-linked list (not small)

This has got to be a problem, maybe due to different qt as I have not
seen this on my main system which has  Qt version: compile: 5.9.5,
runtime: 5.9.5, pi4 has Qt version: compile: 5.11.3, runtime: 5.11.3

It would interesting to know if you get the same thing with
mythtv-light, when mythcommflag is run manually.

Mike