[mythtv-users] mythcommflag failure on mythtv-light system

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 16:29:44 UTC 2019

I just noticed that after building a Mythtv-light combo FE/BE on a Raspberry Pi 4 that it automatically is configured to do commercial flagging.  I forgot to turn it off for my use case.  However on all the jobs it ran commflag on, it failed with exit status140 error code.

Any idea why this is??  Not a big deal for me as I don’t use commercial skip as it doesn’t work for most of my programs.

Jim A