[mythtv-users] APIs for ports 6544 and 6547; was Screenshots

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 13:19:04 UTC 2019

> On Apr 27, 2019, at 3:24 AM, Ian Campbell <ijc at hellion.org.uk> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2019-04-26 at 17:30 -0500, Bill Meek wrote:
>> On 4/26/19 3:43 PM, Greg Oliver wrote:
>>> I frequently use the Screenshots on port 6547 for some time and I
>>> accidentally upgraded to 0.30 a couple weeks back while upgrading my OS
>>> (was not paying attention).
>>>
>>> I do not really have any complaints except I can no longer reach the
>>> ScreenShot URL ::
>>>
>>> http://<IPAddress>:6547/MythFE/GetScreenShot
>>> <http://be0:6547/MythFE/GetScreenShot>
>>>
>>> I cannot find any change news regarding it, so hoping someone knows.
>>>
>>> TiA,
>>>
>>> Greg
>>
>> Works for me in v31-Pre and I don't see any activity removing it.
>
> It WFM on v30 too (I never knew this existed, very cool)

Very interesting! I also tried it, and got to exploring the wiki for mythtv and came across this page:

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Services_API <https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Services_API>

I thought I might find  GetScreenShot referenced there, but didn’t find.

I then did a search for the term on the wiki and only found it referenced in the notes for release .24

Is there somewhere that would show all capabilities available via port 6544 and 6547?

Thanks!