[mythtv-users] BE Errors

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 12:08:51 UTC 2019

google suggested the -v all for diagnosing, and it was used after a manual
startup followed by a logout and autoshutdown all before turning itself on
for the evening's recordings etc. My goal is to discover the cause and
correct the momentary freeze ups. So far all I know is that optimising the
db is helping, but not quite the silver bullet I'm looking for. Any