[mythtv-users] Unset "damaged" flag

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Mon Apr 22 09:29:53 UTC 2019

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 00:16:51 -0400, you wrote:

>I have a recording that seems to have the "damaged" flag set due to
>the recording ending early.
>Luckily, I missed only the last few seconds which are not important.
>
>Is there any way to *unset* the damaged flag from the GUI?
>I would prefer not to muck directly with the sql tables.

No, there is no way to do it from the GUI.  And I do not know of
anything in the Services API that would allow you to do it either. The
DAMAGED flag is a flag in the recordedprogram.videoprop field. There
are other flags in that field, so when you turn off DAMAGED, you have
to do it in a way that will retain the other flags.

Here is one of mine:

MariaDB [mythconverg]> select chanid,starttime,title,videoprop from
recordedprogram where find_in_set('DAMAGED',videoprop) and title='Safe
House';
| chanid | starttime           | title      | videoprop                        |
|   1003 | 2017-11-28 08:15:00 | Safe House | HDTV,WIDESCREEN,AVC,1080,DAMAGED |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

So to turn off the DAMAGED flag for that one the SQL might be:

update recordedprogram set videoprop='HDTV,WIDESCREEN,AVC,1080' where
chanid=1003 and starttime='2017-11-28 08:15:00';