[mythtv-users] I've screwed up my cable channels

Scott Simpson ssimpson at alumni.usc.edu
Sat Apr 13 03:18:41 UTC 2019

Yes, it seems that I updated my channel lineup and my old channel lineup
is gone however all the channels are duplicated above 1000 so all of my
recordings seem to still being recorded. So everything is probably
correct and I need to learn to stop looking for channel 702 when using
"Watch TV" and use channel 1002 instead. There is one channel missing
that I can't tune to on my mythtv box is channel 1209 Fox Sports 2 which
doesn't show up in the Schedules Direct report and I can't tune to it
with Watch TV. I can tune to it with the Xfinity cable box. I reported
it to Schedules Direct but if anyone knows how I can add this channel to
mythtv please let me know. Thanks.