[mythtv-users] Channel Reassignment

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Tue Sep 18 08:28:51 UTC 2018

On 09/17/2018 08:57 PM, Martin Compton wrote:
> change in the database (I use Schedules Direct if that helps).
> I did a channel scan within mythtv-setup, but it doesn't appear to
> have changed anything.
>
> I'm at a loss as to how to what to update on the channel definition in
> the database based on what I see in hdhomerun_config_gui.

If it's anything like when I get new channels added to my Charter line up.

Go into your Schedules Direct account, find the new channels under your
profile and enable them (If they don't exist, open a ticket with
Schedules Direct)

Then run

mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all

That will add the new channels to your guide,

Doug