[mythtv-users] My 15 year anniversary

Shawn Flynn shawn at shawnflynn.com
Sat Sep 1 20:06:43 UTC 2018

From: Stephan Seitz
>On Sa, Sep 01, 2018 at 02:31:12 +1200, Stephen Worthington wrote:
>>On Sat, 1 Sep 2018 09:54:51 +0800, you wrote:
>>>Dumb question: how do you folk get these stats?
>>Mythweb, click on "Statistics".
>
>Where do you see „Statistics” in Mythweb? I have „Backend Status”, but I don’t have „Statistics”.

It took me a little hunting to find it too. The direct link would be http://<your_myth_backend>/mythweb/stats

The link only shows up on the MythWeb home screen, not anywhere on the banner bar that shows up across the other screens. If you go to http://<your_myth_backend>/mythweb/ you'll see a box with TV, Video, Remote, Status, Statistics, Settings, all listed vertically. To get to the home page from any other mythweb page, click on the 'MythTV: ' link on the far left of the top banner that reads 'MythTV: Listings | Searches | Recording...'

Shawn