[mythtv-users] error adding lineup by zipcode with tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 20:18:18 UTC 2018

I was running:

tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --manage-lineups --config-file $HOME/.mythtv/SD.xmltv

It showed a lineup by zipcode from my old zipcode.  Since Schedule Direct website for my account shows the new zipcode, I’m not sure how it got it. This is a completely new build since yesterday after I updated the SD website.

First thing I did was select the option to delete the old lineup zipcode which worked, then I tried to add the new lineup by zipcode and got the error below.  It gets this error regardless of zipcode entered.

Use of uninitialized value $transport in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite line 4529, <STDIN> line 6.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim A