[mythtv-users] UPnP issues

Dave Ulrick d-ulrick at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 03:46:45 UTC 2018

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, Dave Ulrick wrote:

> 2. When clicking on a recorded program's title or thumbnail in mythweb,
>    there is a ~ 5 second delay before the program's details appear. When
>    UPnP is disabled, the program details appear immediately.

The ~5 second delay eventually came back. I'm thinking that the delay is
caused by my two mythfrontend mini-PCs, both of which had mythfrontend
network remote control enabled, going to sleep. The delay goes away if
they are both awake. I don't use the network remote control feature so I'm
going to try disabling it on those two mythfrontends to see if the delay
issue goes away.

Dave
--
Dave Ulrick