[mythtv-users] Video card update fail

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:31:16 UTC 2018

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 2:12 PM Mark Perkins <perkins1724 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> On 11 October 2018 6:53:56 am Allen Edwards <allen.p.edwards at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> My reply was too long with the log that Mark requested so it didn't get
>> posted.  See end for comments without the log in THIS color.

Here is the log <http://l-36.com/mythtv.txt>.  I tried Steven's patch for
the rtc and it didn't work. Not sure how important that is as I do not see
the audio video sync issues in the log.

I did notice a block of color in the playback and there was nothing in the
log at the time.  This was just a few minutes ago and not the session in
the log.  I also noticed using VLC on my desktop that it is in the source
file so not a Myth playback problem.  That means it is either 1) in the
transmission 2) A receive error due to low signal strength, bad HD Homnerun
channel, etc, 3) a problem in the backend.

I don't know if I can put photos in this list so here is a link to a screen
photo.  http://L-36.com/mythtv.jpg

For now I will see if these latest changes make "Wife Happy" again.

Allen