[mythtv-users] Recording live tv works but scheduled recordings fail for one channel only

Doug Scoular (dscoular) dscoular at cisco.com
Sat Oct 6 23:42:27 UTC 2018

Hi All,
   Many thanks to Mark Perkins and Mike Holden for their insights.

   I took Mike's advice and changed the "Input Connections"
   "Quick Tune" option from "Live TV Only" to "Always" and
   recording now starts blindingly fast and works for my
   problem broadcaster/multiplex. I didn't need to follow
   Mark's tip of increasing the timeout.

   What a great project and what great community support!

   Cheers,

   Doug
--
“The big print giveth and the small print taketh away.”