[mythtv-users] What driver for gt750ti?

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:02:33 UTC 2018

A friend gave me his old video card to replace my gforce 6200 which has
some light tearing. In searching for guidance on Google I am finding lots
of posts like this one: "Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 ti doesn't work in Ubuntu?"

I am running Mythbuntu 16.04.1. The new card is a MSI G series N750ti.

I am looking for guidance on which driver to use and the best way to switch
from the existing drivers. I had quite a bit of trouble getting the Nvidia
driver to work with the 6200 and wish to avoid that happening again.

Allen