[mythtv-users] HDMI to h264 LAN

Scot Kreienkamp skreien at wcnet.org
Tue Nov 27 13:55:38 UTC 2018

I've been running a TBS2603 since April with very few problems.  Mostly the
problems I've had were the device locking up occasionally, which I resolved
by updating to the latest firmware.  Since the last time I updated it a few
months ago I haven't had any problems at all.  The connection to it is
TCP/IP based, so you can have as many as you care to run.